A moment....

Hello all!!
                    Do you realize the value of a moment? Well, you might be feeling why there are so many sermons on this blog. Let me tell you that this is just my perspective of life. Now continuing with the topic, allow me to replace  the word 'value' with 'power' in the first sentence. A moment plays a powerful role in the arena of time. It can change lives forever and can leave either bitter or sweet memories behind.



                  It is a well known fact that it takes years to build trust and just a moment to shatter it. A moment's wrong decision can turn your whole life turns into a nightmare. You will realize this at different junctures of life. A moment can leave a positive impact on your entire life too. It can be the moment you helped a stranger. That feeling the moment gave you will linger with you for long.
                The mind is a very strange thing. It has the capability of building castles in a moment and then the very next moment those castles can be shattered. Have you ever felt that. It is here where the uncertainty of life begins to overpower us. When a moment can change everything, maybe for ever, you never know whether it is for your good or for your bad.
                Let me tell you something on a lighter note, something I have experienced in my school and college life. I remember all those moments when I have done something naughty, out-of-the-ordinary. I remember enjoying ice-cream in college during a class when the HOD was around. I was scared but couldn't resist the ice-cream. So it was all happening under the table and I was not alone there was a troop of other girls too! More than college it is the school life that leaves memories behind. During school it was fun to peep out the window during math class, play indoor games when the teacher was absent, holidays due to heavy rain, tests getting post poned. There were so many moments and I shall always cherish them in my heart.
                Keep remembering the special moments of your life and keep living!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are movies close to everyday life??

Homemade Food - Have you Thanked Your Mom Enough?

Journey of a currency note