Little wounds

                 Yesterday I hurt my left feet with my right toe-nail.  I know it is rather silly but a train of thoughts ran in my mind when I saw the cut today morning.  It was so unlike yesterday night!  Today a scab developed over it.  Now you would say WOW! what a discovery, but honestly speaking it made me feel that every wound heals when given time.  Each day in some way or the other we are hurt emotionally  by others.  We are generally frustrated about it.  But it is essential to understand the fact that  time will heal the wound.  The theory is the same as that of physical wounds but I admit that some wounds leave a scar behind.  This is true in the case of both physical and mental wounds.  I still have the scars of my wounds on my knees when I kept falling during my childhood...sob...sob..but on a serious note we all need to have a positive outlook towards life and let the wounds heal.

Let's celebrate life!!
Vinita

Comments

  1. Hi Vinita!
    I am Nidhi..and I run a blog on Nutrition..got to come to your blog from your comment on imbb..
    This post of urs is so very close to reality.. Keeping a positive attitude is the best thing in all cases..It helps :)
    Oh BTW
    herez the link to my blog- http://healthizenblog.blogspot.in/
    Do visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are movies close to everyday life??

Homemade Food - Have you Thanked Your Mom Enough?

Journey of a currency note