What Happened in the Last 5 Years?

Hello everyone!!

I know, I know it has been a really long time since I have posted on this blog but it feels good to be back after such a long hiatus! The last 5 years have seen some significant changes in my life. Keep reading if you want to know what they have been! Let me tell you that they were the least expected ones!



The first thing that took place was a change of careers. My passion for writing got turned into a profession. Yes, I began in 2014 and today I have 5 years of experience in content writing. Instead of joining any firm I chose to be a freelancer. You must be wondering why! Well, as a freelancer I am self-employed and have more than one client to write for. The work-from-home scenario is the best for me as the work-timings are super flexible. I can shut-shop at any time of the day as it is completely my call. I guess most of you would relate to me if you also work form home! At times it does get a bit boring because you have no colleagues to talk to. However, there is peace! 

A major life-changing event took place in 2017 when my family had to leave my hometown Chennai and settle down in Bangalore. It was tough as I didn't want to leave Chennai and my home where I grew up but eventually I had to abide by God's will and shift cities. I currently live in Bangalore and I like the place. The weather is great, the people are helpful and there is a different energy in the environment! Now, I like the city so much that settling down anywhere else in India is a no-no from my side. However, you never know, God can have his own plans and may suddenly change my path. It is just as if he picked me up from one city and placed me into another! Luckily as a freelancer my professional life didn't get affected. The biggest pro of being a freelancer!

In the end of 2017 I also started my You Tube channel and have been making a lot of videos on health, lifestyle, fashion, food and other stuff like DIYs. The channel is growing at its own pace as I don't create a lot of content but it is like an outlet to the creative side of my personality. I learned everything like video editing and recording all by myself!
You can check out my video here - My YouTube Channel

So here I am, with my family, living in an apartment in the beautiful city of Bangalore! One question keeps coming in my mind, where will life lead me from here? Absolutely no clue!
However, one thing is for sure, I will work towards rebuilding this blog. It feels good to have a window to express what your soul feels from time to time.
That's pretty much it from my end! You can share your views in the comment section. I would love to know!

Love,
Vinita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are movies close to everyday life??

Homemade Food - Have you Thanked Your Mom Enough?

Journey of a currency note