The Best Way to Treat Acne


The Best Way to Treat Acne


Acne is more of a teenage problem. However, in my case it has plagued me in adulthood too! It got too difficult to handle in 2017. My entire face was full of plump red pimples that looked way too horrendous! So, I decided to get them treated but I did not opt for an allopathic treatment because I felt it would have side effects. Plus, many of my friends had to swallow antibiotics for months only to find the acne problem resurface again! So, what kind of a treatment did I actually go in for? Keep reading to find out!

Picture Source: Lipstiq.com

Okay, no more suspense! I actually went for homoeopathy. Right from childhood it has been a saviour for me. In class 12 when the allopath told me that the only option for treating my tonsilitis is an operation, homoeopathy came to my rescue and cured me completely. It saved me from surgery guys! What else do you need? This incident further strengthened my belief in homoeopathic medicines. So, coming back to my acne story, I started the treatment in the last month of 2017 and I am still getting treated for it for a completely clear skin. It has been more than one year and it might seem a really long time for some people but trust me guys it has been totally worth it. I have been visiting the doctor every month and she has been giving me different combinations to treat my skin. I now actually feel that my skin is getting back to normal! All this without any expensive creams, gels or antibiotics! Had I visited the allopath, the treatment would have involved strong medicines and I would have suffered with the harsh side-effects.

This is my personal experience and I thought of sharing it so that you as a reader can benefit from it. If you also have acne, try searching for a good homoeopath and start getting treated. Most often details about your medical history and your overall health would be noted down by the doctor. It only helps the doctor prescribe the right kind of medication for you. However, you need to be patient when you are getting treated as it is a rather slow process. During the last one year so many people have asked me to quit the treatment and pay the dermatologist a visit. However, my belief has always been firm and I did not give much heed to such advices. I had once read in my childhood that belief is bigger than the saint. The same thing applies to medical science. If you believe in your doctor and your treatment, you will get cured! This is my personal time-tested opinion, but may or may not apply to everyone. One thing I would like to tell you is that when you decide to go in for one particular line of treatment for acne, don’t keep changing doctors every now and then. Doing so will only hamper your recovery because every doctor does not treat you the same way, they have their own approach.

So, that’s all I wanted to share with you! Go ahead and get treated!
Love,
Vinita

Disclaimer: This is only my personal opinion and does not take precedence over the advice of a medical practitioner!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are movies close to everyday life??

Homemade Food - Have you Thanked Your Mom Enough?

Journey of a currency note